Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Hummus

I got this from allrecipes.com

1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained, with some liquid reserved
1/3 C tahini (sesame seed butter; can be found next to peanut butter in some grocery stores)
1/4 C lemon juice
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp. salt

Combine drained garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt in food processor and process until smooth. Add some liquid from garbanzo beans if it needs to be thinned.

Serve as a dip for pita bread and veggies, or as a sandwich spread.

-Crystal

Comments:
Hey Crystal - why don't you come to my house and make this for me - I'm feeling lazy and don't want to make it myself, but I really want some hummus. So, when will you get here?
 
This sounds so YUMMY!
 
Sure, how about tomorrow? Jocko said he'd pay for my gas.
 
I love it when Jokco pays!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?