Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

Bloody Mary Steaks

I made this last night and it was really yummy.

Take whatever cut of steak you prefer (I used the really thin stuff, they recommended flank steak) and tenderizer it with a fork.
Mix together:
2 cups Bloody Mary Mix (I used Mrs. T's)
1 cup vodka
Garlic Powder
Celery Salt
Horshradish
Worsterschire Sause
Salt
Pepper (all spices to taste)

Put meat in Ziploc bag and pour mixture over, let marinate for at least 30 minutes. Grill meat, turning only once and enjoy. I used my grill pan and since I got the super thin cut it only took about 2 minutes to cook the steaks and it was really good. I served it with salad and fried potatoes. Jay loved it and has told me to stick it in the rotation ;)

Stephie

Comments:
Oh yum! I think I know what we're eating for the fourth of July!
 
Did you get the recipe from Guy on his brand new show on Food Network?
 
I tried this last night. YUMMY!!!
 
yes I did! I only watched part of the show so I had to guess on some of it ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?