Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Taco Fun

I make this for Jay almost everytime I go see him, it takes less than 15 minutes.

Brown hamburger with chopped onion, drain. Add taco seasoning, 2 cups water and 2 cups minute rice. Stir well, bring water to boil then turn off heat and cover. Let sit 5 minutes, top with shredded cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, recover until cheese is melted. Spoon mixture into tortillas and top with sour cream and taco sauce.

The leftovers are really good with just tortilla chips. Sometimes I leave the pan on low while the rice cooks, mostly because I am impatient and then the cheese melts faster.

L&L
Stephie

Comments:
don't let diana eat this. lol.
 
This looks good. I'm going to make it tonight.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?