Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Chicken Parm

I love this because the chicken stays really moist and who doesn't love pasta!

Take 1 lb of the thin chicken breasts (I buy the thin ones because I am too lazy to pound them myself) and dip them in milk and then in bread crumbs (I also buy the italian seasoned ones, lazy) then in 2-3 eggs, lightly beaten, then back in the bread crumbs. I cook the chicken all the way through in a frying pan coated with olive oil, about 2 minutes on each side. Put some sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan and then place the chicken on the sauce. I pour a little sauce on top of the chicken and then sprinkle with a shredded cheese blend, normally Mozz/Parm/Provolone Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and a little brown. While that's in the oven I make the noodles and salad or what ever else we are having. Put some pasta on your plate, top with chicken and sauce and enjoy!

L&L
Stephie

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?